As from the 19th October 2019, new entry and qualifying rules will apply to the CCN / CCI 1 Star Intro Level:
- Riders and Horses no longer need to be qualified as a combination to enter the CCN / CCI 1 Star class.
- 1 X QR at 1M (horse and rider, but not necessarily as a combination) is all that is required to enter the 1 Star level.
- Both Adult and Junior Riders may compete at CCN / CCI 1 Star
- Junior and Adult riders wishing to compete in the CCI 1 Star class must hold valid FEI registrations for both horse and rider.
- Riders do NOT need to upgrade their memberships to compete at CCN 1 Star.
- Riders that wish to compete in the CCI FEI 1 Star class must upgrade their Eventing SA membership to Star Rider.
|Course Standard||ADULT & JUNIOR CLASSES||PONY RIDER CLASSES|
|Eventing 80, & below||None||None|
|Eventing 80 to Eventing 90||Achieve a minimum of two QRs at 80 level||Achieve a minimum of two QRs at 80 level|
|Eventing 90 to Eventing 100||Achieve a minimum of two QRs at 90 level||Not permitted|
|Eventing 1m to Eventing CCN1* Intro||Achieve a minimum of one QR at 1m||Not permitted|