The Schedule for this Event is already up on the Web Site and entries have begun to come in.
Due to the Corona Virus and the uncertainty of where we will stand at the beginning of May.
We suggest that entries should be made without payment and then if things improve and we can hold the Event, we will ask for payment at a given date after closing. It will be easier to manage by then. Also if there is any further
Information regarding Gatherings – Sporting and otherwise – that will effect equestrian Events/Shows we will be in a better position by then to notify people.
Please do not phone for info but rather keep up to date with details on the different News Bulletins.