Inter-Provincials 2021 / Junior & Pony Rider Champs – Postponed until further notice

Due to new Lockdown regulations and the high spike in Covid infections, Eventing SA in conjunction with KZN Eventing has decided to postpone the tournaments until further notice.

The show holding body has agreed to provide refunds, however it would be better to keep your entry as it will only be a postponement.  A new date will be announced as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your understanding