RANKINGS EXPLAINED for season 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020.
The ESA Rankings for the 2019 – 2020 season is a competition spread over 12 months. Please see the rules below:
- There will be 4 categories. Pony Rider, Junior, Adult and Star.
- Riders that compete on more than 1 horse at the same event will be awarded points for their best result only. For example if you compete in the 80 and the 100 classes, and you come first in both, you will be awarded the 14 points for the 100.
- SANESA riders who are registered and paid members of ESA will be included in this competition as the Junior and High School / Pony and Primary School classes are combined.
- Only top 10 placing’s will score points.
- Only riders with QR’s ie. clear in the country will score points, this will tighten up and make for a more exciting competition.
Points table below:
|Placing||EV80||EV90||EV100||CCI CCN*||CCI CCN**||CCI CCN***|