RANKINGS EXPLAINED for season 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
The ESA Rankings for the 2021 season is a competition spread over 12 months. Please see the rules below:
- There will be 4 categories.
Pony Rider (85cm and 95cm)
Junior (85cm , 95cm, 1*)
Adult (85cm , 95cm, 1*)
Star (2* 3*)
- Riders that compete on more than 1 horse at the same event will be awarded points for their best result only. For example if you compete in the 85 and the 95 classes and you come first in both, you will be awarded the 12 points for the 95 class.
- SANESA riders who are registered and paid members of ESA will be included in this competition as the Junior and High School / Pony and Primary School classes are combined.
- Only top 10 placing’s will score points.
- Only riders that have achieved a QR ie. clear in the country will score points, this will tighten up and make for a more exciting competition.
- The number of shows cap for this years competition will be 10 shows. In other words if you compete at 12 Events during the 12 months, we will count your 10 best results per Event.
- Double points will be awarded at our championship Events – Adult Champs, Inter-Provincials / Junior and Pony Rider Champs.
Points table below:
|Placing||EV85||EV95||CCI CCN*||CCI CCN**||CCI CCN***|